In summers, outdoors camping or spending quality time on beaches is the only way to escape from busy routine life. What if you do both at the same time? Yes, I am talking about beach camping. But what essentials should you carry along with you on beach camping? The question might be challenging to answer if you’re going to plan for beach camping for the first time.
So, if you’re new to this adventurous outdoor activity, you need not worry about that. We bring a complete list of “Beach Camping Checklist.” Please check all the items considered good essential for you to avoid any hassle during the trip. Let’s start!
Beach Camping Checklist 2021:
We have divided the following checklist into different categories. For example, if you plan to spend two days or more, the following items are essential for you. Let’s check all the items one by one.
The first category of this checklist consists of camping gear. If you want to stay for two or more days on the beach, then the following items are essential to make your trip remarkable. Moreover, you need protection against the sun and ultraviolet rays. You need a safe place to sleep. No matters; either you are going with your family or friends, camping gears are a must-have in the beach camping checklist. Check the following list;
- Tent: For ultimate protection at the beach
- Tarp: To keep the tent dry; in case, if it’s raining outside
- Pegs: Pegs are important to stabilize the tent in windy conditions
- Brush: For cleaning
- Emergency lights or Lantern
- Foldable and light tables and chairs
Note: Choose a lightweight and foldable chairs for camping; thereby, you can easily transport these chairs and table with other essentials.
Please check Related Item: Best tent for windy beach
Having managed the shelter issues on beach camping, the next step is to arrange the food. There are two options available in the market; the first is to bring food in lunch boxes; if you plan to spend a day or less on the beach. On the flip side, if you are going to spend more than one day on the beach, come with proper cooking arrangements. Please check the kitchen utensils list, which can be brought to the beach to make your beach camping memorable. Let’s start;
- Disposable Plates: For eating food, disposable plates are suitable because of its lightweight (Make it sure that don’t create mess owing to these plates)
- Disposable Spoons: Bring disposable spoons or kitchen metal spoon according to your ease.
- Water Cooler: You should have a water carrier like a water cooler or some other leak-free sealed box for drinking.
- Stove: Portable gas stoves are available in the market; please check and buy according to your needs
- Thermos: To keep different beverages warm, thermos can be your best friend at home.
- Lighter/Matches: For cooking, this type of small item is essential.
Apart from the utensils list mentioned above, you should bring the food items that will be cooked and all the spices according to the recipe.
The third most important need after shelter and food is sleeping. A peaceful sleep allows you to enjoy recreations, and it’s only possible when you’ve the right bedding items with you on a trip. So, what bedding items can make your sleep peaceful have been mentioned below. Please check all the items list carefully and take these items along with yourself.
- Sleeping Bag: Only deep sleepers know the value of a sleeping bag when they are on a trip. Therefore, don’t forget to bring this fantastic item with you.
- Pillows: For a comfortable sleep, pillows can be crucial; however, you can manage without pillows as well.
- Blankets: Blanket can be a priority for those who don’t have a sleeping bag. Nevertheless, you can go with both a blanket and a sleeping bag.
- Air Mattress: I prefer air matters for outdoor activities. And don’t forget to bring an air pump with an air mattress.
What to Wear?
It’s totally a subjective matter what to wear when you are spending weekends on beach camping. Moreover, the answer to this question may vary according to the weather conditions as well. But there’re several ideas which you may not have in your mind. Please check the following items that are considered necessary.
- Swimsuit: It is a must-have item while going to beach camping.
- Shorts/Pant: Keep shorts and pants in the laundry bag and wear them according to the weather.
- Warm Clothes: Check the weather and pack warm clothes like sweaters and jackets accordingly.
- Sun Hat: For beach camping, this will protect your head and face from sun rays.
- Laundry Bag: To manage all your laundry, it is essential to bring a laundry bag as well.
Plus, you should have sandals and wading shoes according to your likes and needs.
Related Article: Best Beach Canopies for Windy Conditions
Several other items must be brought on beach camping that will facilitate your beach camping venture. So, what could these items be? Let’s see;
- Tissues: No matters where you are going, tissue papers are essential
- Toothpaste/brush: Obviously, brush/paste are must-have items.
- Shampoo/Soap: You can’t stay without bathing for days, so these items are also essential.
You can add more items to this list, like; towels, sunglasses, balm, toilet paper, and body lotion.
Besides all the items mentioned above, these following items can be useful to make your life easier on beach camping.
- Flashlight: During nights, a flashlight can be helpful for you.
- First Aid Box: In case of any emergency, First Aid Box will help you a lot.
- Camera: You can only make your trip for life with a camera.
- Books/Kite: Bring something with which you can enjoy. It could be a book, kite, beach ball, or your laptop with horror movies.
- Fishing Gear: How it is possible not to bring fishing gear while going on beach camping.
- Paddleboard: Paddleboard is next level recreational activity; if you can afford and keen on standup board, bring it yourself.
Beach Camping is the best way to escape from a busy and hectic life. So, bring all the items mentioned above in the checklist. By doing so, you will enjoy the beach trip more. One last thing, if you have faced any difficulty by missing any item mentioned above, please do write your experience in the comment section. Thank you, Stay Blessed.